- The top-of-the-line keyboard from Melgeek, which releases the Mojo68.
- It is an HHKB arrangement and features an integrated palm slope that replaces the palm rest.
- Split BS is not supported, but right shift is split and Fn key is on the right side
- The price is also quite high.
- Keyswitch is Gateron Yellow Pro
- Keycaps are Melgeek’s original MCR profile keycaps
- Click here to purchase.
- Designed and produced by Geekmade
- Anodized CNC aluminum case
- Gasket mount structure
- PC plate
- Hot-swappable USB-C PCB with RGB
- Support QMK firmware/ VIA to Program
- Raindrops module foam set
- 60% layout (59keys)
- MCR profile keycaps
- PCB stabilizers
- Gateron Yellow pro switches
- Dimensions, assembled: 307*192*39mm
- Net Weight: about 2000g