- August 19, 2023 Release
- Mechanical keyboard planned and designed by policium
- The one and only beauty with gentle curves.
- Plates are available in copper, brass, stainless steel, and acrylic
- Plates can be purchased separately.
- You can purchase a separate mod kit to do the silent processing yourself.
- When you purchase a Sonoraid kit, you can enjoy the unique metallic sound of the hammers reacting to each keystroke.
The GRIN ONE, a 65% layout mechanical keyboard featuring the unique GRIN sequence, is now available.
The product is completely made-to-order, with only 10 to 20 units per month, so please check the shipping schedule on the official sales website before purchasing.
- Copper (blasted): 37,000 yen (tax included)
- Brass (blasted): 37,000 yen (tax included)
- Stainless steel (glossy): 37,000 yen (tax included)
- Acrylic (transparent): 29,000 yen (tax included)
Acrylic can be selected from red, green and blue.
- Pre-soldered PCB (including XIAO RP2040, Cherry MX compatible socket)
- FR-4 switch plate
- Upper case (3D printed)
- Bottom case (3D printed)
- Top plate (matte black acrylic)
- Bumper plate (copper, brass, stainless steel, acrylic)
- Bottom plate (copper, brass, stainless steel, acrylic)
- Poron Gasket Foam
- rubber feet
QMK and VIA
*REMAP is not yet supported.
Build guide here: https://policium.github.io/grin_one/
Information reference: https: //grin-keebs.stores.jp/