- August 29, 2023 Release
- 75% layout version of Keychron Q8Pro
- Supports wired/wireless connection (wireless function is not available in Japan due to lack of technical qualification at the time of release)
- Rotary encoder knob is mounted in the upper left corner.
- Keycaps feature double-shot PBT KSA profile
- Priced at $200.00 for the barebone model and $220.00 for the fully assembled model
- Available in three colors: carbon black, silver gray, and shell white
- Compatible with QMK/VIA
- Click here to purchase
|Height without keycap (front)||20.30 mm|
|Height without keycap (rear)||31.82 mm|
|Height incl. keycap (front)||32.67 mm|
|Height incl. keycap (rear)||47.95 mm|
|Feet Height||2 mm|
|Weight||2096 ± 10 g (Fully Assembled version)|
|Body Material||Full CNC machined aluminum|
|Keycap.||KSA double-shot PBT keycaps, not shine-through (Fully assembled version)|
|Switch||Keychron K Pro (Fully Assembled version)|
|Stabilizer||Screw-in PCB stabilizer|
|Backlight||South-facing RGB LED|
|Hot-swappable||Yes. Compatible with most of the 3 pin & 5 pin MX mechanical switches such as Gateron, Cherry MX and Kailh, etc.|
|MCU||Ultra-low-power ARM Cortex-M4 32-bit STM32L432 (128KB Flash)|
|Polling Rate||1000 Hz (wired) / 90 Hz (wireless)|
|N-Key Rollover (NKRO)||Yes for both wireless and wired modes|
|Operating Environment||-10 to 50°C|
|Battery||4000 mAh Rechargeable li-polymer battery|
|BT Working Time (Backlit off)||Up to 300 hours (Lab test results may vary by actual use)|
|BT Working Time (RGB)||Up to 100 hours (Lowest brightness)|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth / Type-C wired|
|Bluetooth Device Name||Keychron Q10 Pro|
Information reference: https: //www.keychron.com/products/keychron-q10-pro-alice-layout-qmk-via-wireless-custom-mechanical-keyboard
Discount Code: ryo10
to save 10% off your purchase.
Discount Code: ryo10
to save 8% off your purchase.
Find a keyboard layout you like.
Selectable axis types
There are three types of keyswitches to choose from: Keychron K Pro Red/Brown/Banana.
Keychron K Pro mechanical switches
|Red Switches||Blue Switches||Brown Switches||Banana|
|Movement to operation||2±0.4mm||2±0.4mm||2±0.4mm||2.2±0.4mm|