- October 25, 2023 Release
- All-in-one model with trackpoint, mouse click, and gesture pad, while maintaining the traditional Japanese layout
- Adopts original Cherry MX compatible key switches
- Keymap can be changed with original software
- Battery operation is retained, but the protruding battery holder on the top surface is eliminated.
- Color lineup is black only
- Other English-language models are also available.
|interface||Bluetooth (maximum of 4 units connected), USB Type-C|
|Customize Function||Key map change function (*1)|
|key switch||Input detection method||mechanical switch|
|Key switch replacement||Hot swap (*2)|
|mouse key||Press pressure: 55g, key stroke: 2.5mm|
|Number of keys||72 keys (main keys: 69, mouse keys: 3 / Low Profile)|
|gesture pad||4 capacitive touch sensors|
|Size (mm)||W 308 x D 132 x H 41|
|weight||830g (excluding batteries)|
|power (button on TV, etc.)||Powered by 4 x AA dry cell batteries and USB connector|
|Operating Time||Approx. 3 months with alkaline batteries|
|Support OS||Bluetooth connection||Windows 10 (64bit) or later, macOS 11 or later, Android 9 or later, iOS 13.7 or later, iPadOS 13.0 or later|
|attachment (e.g. email)||AA alkaline batteries x 4|
USB Type-C cable (length: 1.8m, terminals: USB Type-C (both ends), shape: straight on one side, L-shaped on the other)
Pointing Stick Cap x 4 pcs.
(*1) Download and use the dedicated software (free of charge, compatible with Windows and Mac).
(*2) Notes on key switch replacement
Information reference: https: //www.pfu.ricoh.com/direct/hhkb/hhkb-studio/detail_pd-id120b.html