- 40% layout mechanical keyboard kit offered by coffee break keyboard
- The mounting method is special: a rubber pin called a tadpole is inserted into the PCB and sandwiched between the top and bottom cases to secure the substrate.
- The main body is made of aluminum alloy and has a heavy feel.
- Price is $199.00 including PCB
- A third-party PCB (bally) is also available and was designed by aki27. The main feature is that it has a trackball module.
- Click here to purchase ▷▷▷.
Included in each kit: 1.
* 1 PCB, equipped with an STM32F072-equivalent MCU loaded with QMK/VIAL
* 1 JST-SH, 50mm
* 1 C3 Unified Daughterboard
* 10x 50A durometer Geonworks Tadpoles
* 10x 70A durometer Geonworks Tadpoles
* Top case
* Bottom case
* 0 plates
* 1 plate file
In addition, PCB edge cuts are available in the Discord.
Reference: https: //www.cbkbd.com/product/bully