October 31, 2023, the GB period for HEAVY SHELL PARE 65 at the KPrepublic Store will be extended until November 4, Japan time, officials said.
In addition, we are pleased to announce that the expiration date of the coupon code provided for this site has also been extended until the GB deadline.
HEAVY SHELL PARE65 is a mechanical keyboard with a full aluminum body and 65% layout.
In addition to the gasket-mounted structure and multiple layers of sound-absorbing material, the super-heavyweight body (total weight 1.6 kg) provides outstanding stability with a very comfortable key feel, which is the main attraction of this product.
The price is $259.00 for the barebone kit and $311.00 for the assembled product with keycaps and key switches included.
Available in 6 colors: yellow, white, black, gray, yellow top & white bottom, white top & yellow bottom.
Use coupon code for $5.00 discount
Expiration date: November 4, 2023
- Price: $311.00 (full kit – with knobs)/$303.00 (full kit – without knobs)/$249.00 (barebone kit – with knobs)/$242.00 (barebone kit – without knobs)
- Case color: yellow/white/black/gray/top case yellow, bottom case white/top case white, bottom case yellow
- Payment Method: PayPal only (credit card can be selected but will be cancelled)
- GB Period:
~October 31, 2023 deadline→ extended to November 4, 2023
- Arrival date: Scheduled for December 2023
- Manufacturer: HEAVY SHELL STUDIO
- Sold by: KPrepublic
- Weight: approx. 1.6KG
- Keymap change: Supports VIA
- Case material: Aluminum alloy case
- PCB: Hot-swappable / South facing switch LED
- Plate material: FR4 plate
- Mounting method: Gasket mount
- Wireless connection: supported (3500mAh battery)
- Wired connection: USB Typs-C
- Tilt angle: approx. 8.5 degrees
- Array: 65% Layout
- Note: The case is constructed as a sandwich between the mid and bottom case, with the top case only for aesthetic purposes.
- Full kit includes: pre-assembled, ready to use with TTC HEX switch and Domikey keycap (triple shot ABS, CHERRY profile) installed
- Barebone kit contents: Keycaps and key switches are not included and must be facilitated by yourself. Also, keyboard must be assembled by yourself.
*For barebone kits, soldering is not required, so the assembly difficulty level is quite low.
TTC HEX switch
- POM Housing
- POK Stem
- Actuation force 50gf
- Bottom force 56.5gf
- 2-stage grod plating spring