- Homebrew keyboard kit with HHKB layout
- Very high typing flexibility due to the ability to split left and right
- Basically requires soldering, but pre-soldered easy kits exist
- The author is Mr. Salicylic Acid (Jiki Hot Springs Guide).
- For more information, please also visit the author’s website.
- Build Guide
- Compatible keycap
- Component mounted plate x 1 piece
- PCB plate x 4
- ProMicro x 2 pcs.
- Conthru pin x 4 pcs.
- Spacer 7mm x 15 pcs.
- Spacer 4mm x 4 pcs.
- Spacers, male and female × 5 pcs.
- Screw x 38 pcs.
- Rubber feet x 8 pcs.
- LED (SK6812MINI-E compatible) x 2 pcs.
- TRRS jack x 2 pcs.
- Tact switch x 2 pcs.
Information reference: https: //shop.yushakobo.jp/products/7spro
Items that need to be prepared separately
- 63 key switches (CherryMX compatible)
- 63 keycaps (CherryMX compatible)
- TRRS cable x 1 pc