- 75% layout mechanical keyboard with typewriter-inspired round keytops
- Supports wireless/wired connections
- Achieved great success in crowdfunding in 2017 and helped raise Lofree’s profile.
- Gateron Blue keyswitches are standard for a typewriter-like sound.
- Presumed to be the originator of the typewriter-style mechanical keyboard designs that have been coming out recently.
- Click here to purchase ▷▷▷.
- Number of Keys: 78 (Mechanical Switch)
- Number of Multimedia Keys: 12
- Main Body Material: PC
- Keycap Material: PC and ABS
- Backlit: White LED
- Battery: 4,000mAh Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
- Bluetooth Working Time (Backlit Off): Around 6 months (Single Charge)
- Bluetooth Working Time (Backlit 40%): Around 3 weeks (Single Charge)
- Bluetooth Working Time (Backlit 70%): Around 2 weeks (Single Charge)
- Bluetooth Working Time (Backlit 100%): Around 1 week (Single Charge)
- Charging Time: Around 5 hrs (USB 3.0)
- Charging Port: Micro USB
- Mode: Bluetooth/Cable
- Bluetooth Operating Distance: Up To 10m (Open Space)
- Bluetooth Device Name: DOT@LOFREE
- Size: 296.6*144.5*30.6mm
- Weight: ~800g
- Operating Environment: -10 to 50°C
Information reference: https: //www.lofree.co/products/eh112s-bluetooth-mechanical-keyboard