On April 29, 2023, Keychron updated its official Twitter page to announce the launch of the new Keychron K9 Pro.
Choose wireless and minimalistic. The K9 Pro will be available on Tuesday, stay tuned. #KeychronK9Pro#Keychron #keychronkeyboard #wirelessmechanicalkeyboard #wirelesskeyboard pic .twitter.com/1qluW0Xpgq– Keychron (@KeychronMK) April 29, 2023
The launch date is set for Tuesday, May 2, 2023.
Pricing is $94.00 for the white backlit model and $104.00 for the RGB backlit model.
Information reference: https: //www.keychron.com/products/keychron-k9-pro-qmk-via-wireless-custom-mechanical-keyboard
Representative of GreenEchoes Studio
He launched his own media as a site operator and web writer, and now plans and manages multiple corporate media. He often types heavily in his work, and in his search for greater efficiency, he became addicted to the keyboard swamp and established “GreenKeys”.
Discount Code: ryo10
to save 10% off your purchase.
Discount Code: ryo10
to save 8% off your purchase.
Find a keyboard layout you like.
Keychron K9 Pro｜Low-profile mechanical keyboard with 60% layout
- Wired/wireless connection supported
- QMK/VIA support allows keymap changes
- Supported OS: Mac and Windows
- Up to 3 units can be connected for wireless connection
- Ultra-thin design
- Polling rate of 1000 Hz for wired connection
- Hot-swappable and can be converted to Gateron Low-Profile compatible key switches
- Keycaps are made of double-shot PBT
- Priced at $94.00 for the white backlit model and $104.00 for the RGB backlit model
The Keychron K9 Pro is a 60% layout low-profile mechanical keyboard with QMK/VIA support.
This is the second example, following the K13, of a series bearing the “Pro” name for which there are no so-called “unbranded” models, and its compact looks give the impression that it will be popular for portable use.
The keyswitches are newly developed Gateron Low-Profile 2.0 red- and brown-axis, featuring a 3.2 mmn deep stroke that approaches that of a regular mechanical keyboard despite its low profile.
Of course, since it is hot-swappable, it can be converted to the highly reputed Gateron x NuPhy “Wisteria” and “Daisy”.
The stabilizer is also newly designed, and together with the double-shot PBT keycap, will produce a solid keystroke feel.
The typing angle has three settings (3.4º, 5º , 8º), and the low-profile design allows comfortable use without a palm rest.
Keychron K9 Pro Specifications/User Manual
Keychron K9 Proの仕様
- Number of Keys: 61 (60%)
- Switches: Gateron low-profile mechanical
- Switch Face: North-facing
- Number of Multimedia Keys: 12
- Frame Material: ABS+Aluminum frame
- Keycap Material: Low-profile double-shot PBT
- Layout: ANSI
- Polling Rate (Wired Mode): 1000Hz
- Polling Rate (Wireless Mode): 90Hz
- N-Key Rollover (NKRO): Yes for both wireless and wired modes
- Backlit: 22 types of RGB backlight options plus endless possibilities
- Battery: 1550 mAh rechargeable li-polymer battery
- BT Working Time (Backlit off): Up to 100 hours (Lab test results may vary by actual use)
- BT Working Time (RGB): Up to 33 hours (Lowest brightness)
- Connection: Bluetooth and Type-C cable
- Bluetooth version: 5.1
- Bluetooth Device Name: Keychron K9 Pro
- Compatible System: macOS/Windows/Linux
- Dimension: 287 x 97.5 mm (11.29 x 3.83″)
- Weight: 410 g / 0.90 lbs
- Height without keycap (front): 7.6 mm (0.29″)
- Height without keycap (rear): 13.3 mm (0.52″)
- Height incl. keycap (front): 19.8 mm (0.77″)
- Height incl. keycap (rear): 23.5 mm (0.92″)
- Typing Angle: 3.4º, 5º and 8º
- MCU: Ultra-low-power ARM Cortex-M4 32-bit STM32L432 (128KB Flash)
- Operating Environment: -10 to 50°C