- Keyboard released in GB
- It features a 40% layout in the form of HHKB minus the top row.
- Anyway, it’s cute.
- Nowadays, there are no extras for sale and they are hard to find.
- Click here for the official website
Where to buy (end of sale): https://monokei.co/journal/monokei-x-singa-neko
Neko Standard Kit
The available colours (aluminium top and bottom pieces) for the group buy are:.
- Blush Pink
- Olive Green
- Royal Purple
- Suave Blue
- Titan Grey
Each board also comes with: a
- Hotswap or solder PCB
- Polycarbonate (frosted) full plate
- Sandblasted brass weights (bar, cat)
- Gasket strips
- Rubber feet
- Misc screws etc.
Neko SE Kit
(Available from all vendors)
- Kit Colour: Polycarbonate Top & Bottom (Frosted White)
- Plate: Copper plate (Sandblasted)
- Bar Weight: Copper plate (Sandblasted)
- Cat Weight: Copper plate (Sandblasted)
- No scratches on exposed / user facing parts of the keyboard (after installation of plate & PCB).
- Possible machining marks / scratches on the inside of the kit / pieces not exposed to the user. This includes scratches arising from anodisation hooks.
- Screw holes are NOT anodised.
- Slight anodisation variation between top and bottom pieces. Aluminium pieces are anodised in batches, and thus slight variations in tone and shade may occur.
- Brass / copper weight patina: brass and copper are materials that tarnish over time, you can clean it but note that it’s a form of oxidation that we cannot control control.
Information reference: https: //monokei.co/journal/monokei-x-singa-neko