Use coupon code “ryo10” for 10% off.
- Low-profile mechanical keyboard with a 75% layout that is easy for everyone to use.
- In Japan, Sanyo Godo Kaisha is the distributor and can be purchased on Amazon and other retailers.
- Lightweight and portable.
- A dedicated carrying case is also available separately.
- The aluminum frame makes it highly robust, and above all, its looks are uniquely fashionable.
- Keyswitch upgraded to Gateron Low-Profile 2.0 effective May 15, 2023
Click here for other Air series
- 1 x air75 wireless mechanical keyboard
- 1 x USB-C to USB-A cable (1.5m)
- 1 x 2.4g receiver
- 1 x Key Cap/Switch Puller
- 2 x magnetic feet
- 3 x spare keycaps
- 3 x additional switches
- 1 x Sticker
- 1 x Quick Guide/Poster
- Switch type: Gateron Low-Profile 2.0
- Layout: ANSI 75
- Number of keys: 84 keys
- Hot-swappable, n-key rollover support
- Backlight and sidelight: RGB-LED
- Backlight mode: 21
- Sidelight mode: 4
- Mode: 2.4G wireless, Bluetooth 5.0 or wired
- Battery capacity: 2500mAh
- Working time: up to 48 hours (lab test results)
- Connection type: USB type C
- Supported systems: macos/windows/android/ios
- Angle: 3.5º/ 6.5º (with magnetic foot)
- Operating environment: -10 to 50°C
- Frame : Aluminum
- Bottom case: abs
- Keycap: pbt
- Size: 315.7mm x 132.6mm x 16.0mm
- Weight: 523 grams
Information reference: https: //nuphy.com/collections/keyboards/products/air75
Selectable axis types
Gateron Low-profile Switches 2.0 (Gateron Official)