- A 75% alignment mechanical keyboard marketed by MelGeek®︎.
- The next model released after Mojo68 was signed on Kickstarter on October 25, 2022.
- 1,570 backers pledged $276,345
- In addition to the silicon plate, the PORON sheet is also incorporated, resulting in excellent keystroke noise and quietness.
- It is not officially sold in Japan.
- Currently available from the official MelGeek website.
- New color ” Vaporwave” on May 16, 2023
- Use the coupon code below for 8% off your purchase.
to save 8% off your purchase.
Discount Code: ryo10
There are many types, so please use the custom search database as well!
KeyboardAcrylic palm rests are now available from MelGeek.
KeyboardMelGeek Hosts Summer Sale! Chance to save up to 40% off｜End July 25, 2023
KeyboardNew Keyswitch from MelGeek｜Holy Panda Apricot Brown /Flaming Purple
KeyboardReview Mode97, MelGeek’s first full-size keyboard!
KeyboardMelGeek Mojo84 now available in new color Vaporwave｜$20 off and dust cover included now!
- Number of Keys: 84 Keys
- Frame: Plastic Frame
- Switch Type: Kailh Box Plastic/Kailh Crystal Burgundy Pro Switch/TTC Gold Pink/TTC Speed Silver/TTC Frozen Silent/TTC Bluesh White
- Color: Plastic/Plastic Advance/Vaporwave
- Lighting: RGB LED
- Keyboard Interface: Bluetooth & 2.4G & Wired
- BT Version: Bluetooth 5.1
- Operating System: Windows/Android/Linux/Mac/iOS
- BT Working Time (Backlit off): Unknown
- Dimension (Plastic frame): 327 x 140 x 46mm
- Weight: 950g
Information reference: https: //www.melgeek.com/products/melgeek-mojo84-plastic-original-see-through-custom-programmable-mechanical-keyboard